An accomplished professional speaker, Mark has given presentations on family business, management and entrepreneurship throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. He has served as a keynote or featured speaker at hundreds of conferences, trade shows, continuing education programs, executive education programs, workshops and industry meetings.
Mark’s presentations are insightful, entertaining and focus on best practices and real-world experiences. Mark connects with a wide range of audiences representing small businesses, large corporations, civic groups, non-profit organizations, and industry associations.
If you would like to learn more about having Mark speak at your next event, please contact Heidi Olson at (503) 684-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark to speak
to your organization, please contact Heidi Olson.
- Five Keys to Family Business Success
- Today’s Workplace Four Generations Working Together?
- Preparing the Next Generation for Leading the Family Business
- Governance for the Family Business
- Lessons from the Family Business World